Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing L-lashes.
- All products sold on this website need to be kept in a normal room temperate environment not to exceed 90 degrees Fahrenheit or below 45 degrees Fahrenheit. All products sold on this website need to be kept out of direct sunlight.
- The products sold on this website are for professional use only. Most states require a person to be properly licensed before applying eyelash extensions. Eyelash extension products that are applied improperly could irritate, harm, or even damage the human body. By purchasing products from this website you agree to the policies/terms and conditions of this website.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser and anyone using the products sold on this website to comply with all FEDERAL and STATE laws and regulations.
- It is solely the responsibility of the purchaser to know how to correctly apply the products sold on this website. By purchasing products from this website the purchaser is stating that they have been properly trained on how to apply eyelash extensions. The purchaser also agrees that they take sole responsibility for any and all liability in connection with applying the products sold on this website.
- The products sold on this website are not for re-sale.
By purchasing and/or using L-lashes Products and Services, you agree to this Merchandise Agreement/Terms and Conditions.